YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 07, 2014

GUNADARMA UNIVERSITY




Gunadarma is a private university that is located around the bead. This Universtas established on 7 August 1981. Gunadarma is an institute named Computer Science Education Program (PPIK). 3 years ago kemudain renamed the School of Information Management and Computer (STMIK) Gunadarma. Six years later, on January 13, 1990, stood Gunadarma School of Economics (STIE Gunadarma). 1993, STMIK and open STIE Master of Information Systems Management with a concentration in STMIK and Master of Management for STIE. Furthermore, through S.K. Director General of Higher Education No.92/Kep/Dikti/1996 dated 3 April 1996, STMIK and STIE Gunadarma melt into GUNADARMA UNIVERSITY. Along with four new faculties, namely the Faculty of Industrial Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning, School of Psychology, Faculty of Letters. Gunadarma University Doctoral Program in Economics opened by permission Director General of Higher Education Ministry of the Republic of Indonesia No.. 55/DIKTI/2000 followed by the opening of the Doctoral Program in Information Technology by permission Director General of Higher Education Ministry of the Republic of Indonesia No.. 3716/P/T/2002.

Very Long Gunadarma establishment process, through several phases. After a long struggle in the face of various challenges, Gunadama University has been transformed into one of the private colleges based information and communication technology in Indonesia. Experience over 25 years accompanied by devotion and dedication of teachers; foundation of commitment and leadership; provision of instructional facilities and public trust. Gunadarma University continues to produce graduates who can dedicate his useful and competence for the sake of building a future of better nation. The existence and development of the University Gunadarma until now a successful application of the principle of university autonomy at the institutional level. The principle of autonomy is the bedrock of the organization of education at the University Gunadarma to stay abreast of external developments, particularly the policies, rules and regulations. In addition, the relatively long trip also demonstrated proven leadership and flexible in dealing with various changes and policies relating to the management of the college. Leadership and management system refers to a good university governance (good university governance) has been determined. Gunadarma University Campus Course events held in the 14-campus.

In this Gunadarma I gain knowledge, learn, play, gain experience, a good friend. Gunadarma is number 4 universities after universities nation. I am very proud to college here, and I also have a very good friend to me. I want to tell you when I first entered college. On this day Monday, the first day I entered college in the 1st half, I feel very happy, because at the time I was a student. First day of college is still awkward to meet fellow classmates, but soon entered his friends also exciting. I entered in the faculty of economics, and his department is management. My class is the class of the class 1EA31 very compact, and good fun. I have a new friend that friend sarah, indigo, windy, senses and dea. Although you sometimes like a bitch but I very dear to my friends.

Day by day, college was more dense schedule. Task assignment approached every existing courses. Ever thought about by me, I'm so tired, tired, and setres. But fortunately I remember with my family who always support me from behind, they were able to give me a boost spirit more, especially mom and dad. They support me when I'm falling or down, they are always there beside me. Quickly once the semester is over now we live a half to 2. On Wednesday the 14th of May 2013 I underwent the first day uts, uts first is an introduction to economic development. In the course of economic development here introductory understanding and memorizing a lot of writing, the time elapsed uts been completed, dated 05 June 2014 we completed in class uts. Now I am in the 2nd half soon parted with my friends in the class 1EA31, a lot of togetherness in this class. Thank you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment