YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Each meeting there must be separation

Have we ever be grateful for a break? Surely the answer is not many, or rarely. The phrase is exactly what coloring my mind lately. The phrase is quite often heard, but it is very difficult to be interpreted. Imagine, every breakup I experienced sometimes makes sad for a while. Yet behind every parting there is always a lesson that we can take. Behind every parting there is always a new meeting with new people and new things that we never even imagined before, in every parting there is always a meeting with the other, which occupied the space previously vacant because of loss, and in every parting there is always the promise of sun dusk approached, although swallowed the dark of night, but the sun promised tomorrow will come back with new hope await. But along with the frequent separation occurs, the stronger I accept the breakup.

Starting from parting with my friends in vocational vocational Yadika 13. Originally separation is enough to make sad because it gives the impression that everything is unique to me. With the separation, there will be new people in our lives that will give the impression and experience of its own. For example, after parting with classmates, teachers and teachers' extracurricular football friends daughter. My first and my classmates are very compact in terms of cooperation. When times like that that often makes me long for the days when vocational future. teachers are also very attentive and disciplined in educating our school, and once my friend and I often follow women's football competition between the champions of the school has been my friend and I find friends. Various kinds of competitions I've attended in the current vocational, for example, badminton and futsal championship daughter. I am very happy in terms of exercise.


On Saturday the 8th of June 2013 me and my friends carry out the release of student/student di SMK Yadika 13. Event was held hours of 6:30 a.m. to 16:00 pm. Our students and students preparing to execute the release event, one by one male and female students wear kebaya or come up with a formal suit them. Teachers - teachers are preparing to attend. Before us to the 4th floor me and my friends get together and take pictures together for a keepsake, after that we got in the 4th floor to attend the release event. Quite difficult at the moment up to the 4th floor and highils wear kebaya. Me and my friends still excited. On that one day we all boys and girls gathered to shake hands with teachers and principals. We all also sang for the last time to keep the services of teachers who have educated us. All the teachers sad




Events Event continuously performed. One by one our names mentioned to shake hands with the principal. Then take a picture with the principal, after the teachers was singing along, it was the moment that I will never forget. Here I also have a friend nearby that Elistia, Guliah, Nica and Annisa . They are all super friends ! Those friends are cool. They were all friends of my classmates, in AP2. They weve sometimes strange and funny but they also care about each other. The reason why I care about my friend and friend, hmm still difficult for her because, I know why also not know, but maybe they make me uncomfortable, I was acting like I was in front of them, not others. I think it's the most comfortable main, if we've definitely comfortable at the later may develop affection. Although they are all different, but for me it 's the difference that makes a comfortable and weve difference. Because, if we are just friends with the same people with our thoughts, so that can make us bored later. hehe


We were all very sad and proud, sad parting with friends, proud because we all passed 100%. Finally, during the 3 years of graduate school as well and get a diploma. Of course, my friend and my friend can not be separated from the word grateful. I also want to thank you for vocational teachers Yadika 13 teachers who have guided us in learning. We also apologize to our teachers if there is an error. I continue to interpret each of these separations. Mindset is what I want my life to interpret in the future. The more separation, the more friends we get. So, do not be saddened by a separation. I pray that you stay healthy and protected by God. May we all succeed in the end of our journey. See you guysssss 

No comments:

Post a Comment